garry lo

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: garry lo

Post by Casmoley » 30 Sep 2017, 19:01

Mysterio wrote:Can definitely see minikin under pressure

Garry Lo has played every game for Sheffield on the left wing. Minikin was exceptional under the high ball and his work rate and carries was exceptional.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 30 Sep 2017, 20:20

Casmoley wrote:

Garry Lo has played every game for Sheffield on the left wing. Minikin was exceptional under the high ball and his work rate and carries was exceptional.
Lo looks like he has a decent left to right pass on him, could be worked on to give right centre cover for Webster if needed too. He looks like he has a decent skillset to me for a winger

Black n Amber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Black n Amber » 30 Sep 2017, 22:59

derbystiger wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

Lo looks like he has a decent left to right pass on him, could be worked on to give right centre cover for Webster if needed too. He looks like he has a decent skillset to me for a winger
Surly the alternative to Webster will be Joe Wardle, I can’t for the life of me see him playing in the back row given the amount of forwards we have, I know Nathan Brown’s played him st second row for Newcastle this year, but we’re not short of back row forwards

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 01 Oct 2017, 22:10

I think Wardle will take Webster spot with Jake on the bench or vice versa sometimes.

I think Lo will push minikin all the way, somebody below mentioned left wing;'it means very very little as to which side IMHO.
Audacter Et Sincere

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 02 Oct 2017, 10:15

Totally agree Mysterio , left and right isnt really an issue for wingers . Its not like playing centre where a good , accurate passing game is crucial and the difference between a try or not.