Bad News - 2 Injuries

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Bad News - 2 Injuries

Post by Mysterio » 06 Oct 2017, 10:31

HuddsTigers wrote:I really don’t.

Your comments have proven nothing backed up by nothing.

You posted the title of this thread as “2 Injuries” then proceeded to backtrack.

Whether you got told legitimate info and posted in a hurry or not I don’t know. Could just be luck. I don’t care.

Reality is that Cas were posting only yesterday that he would be playing, so whatever has developed has developed yesterday evening or today, as I mentioned above.
:lol: :lol: one thing is for certain; you're not as knowledgable as you clearly would like others to believe
Audacter Et Sincere

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 06 Oct 2017, 12:44

I didn't purport to know anything about what Zak has done, nor have I intimated or suggested so. Just that I don't believe rumours based on no to little evidence and with 'it could be injury, may not be injury, is injury, could be something else'. So I'm not sure how I've claimed to be knowledgeable, other than repeating what the club have done and that can be evidenced.

If you want to pretend you knew something well in advance be my guest - as I said, it's irrelevant and it's petty to be even squabbling over this.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow no matter who takes to the field. Winning without a key player will make victory oh so sweeter.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 06 Oct 2017, 20:39

HuddsTigers wrote:I didn't purport to know anything about what Zak has done, nor have I intimated or suggested so. Just that I don't believe rumours based on no to little evidence and with 'it could be injury, may not be injury, is injury, could be something else'. So I'm not sure how I've claimed to be knowledgeable, other than repeating what the club have done and that can be evidenced.

If you want to pretend you knew something well in advance be my guest - as I said, it's irrelevant and it's petty to be even squabbling over this.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow no matter who takes to the field. Winning without a key player will make victory oh so sweeter.
Ok I will put it to bed. As I've said before, the truth & approach of how news broke was fluid.
As you say, this is no time for squabbling.

We're all together in this - every one of us. Let's get the job done, lets all stand together and roar our boys home win lose or draw.
Audacter Et Sincere