James’s Green

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: James’s Green

Post by flood light tiger » 31 Oct 2017, 16:27

I rate him can offload and runs hard just what we need

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 31 Oct 2017, 18:03

So we've dropped from Tom Burgess , Walmsley & Tagataese to Mitch Clark & James Green, if so we'll be no where nr top 4 .

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 31 Oct 2017, 18:35

Jonny1975 wrote:So we've dropped from Tom Burgess , Walmsley & Tagataese to Mitch Clark & James Green, if so we'll be no where nr top 4 .
On what basis?

The squad we have finished top 4 last season. Of the players that have left NONE were regular first teamers bar Haradker. Do you see enough improvement in terms of recruitment for any of the sides below to dislodge us from that? I don't. Most don't have the depth and have merely replaced like for like.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 31 Oct 2017, 18:38

Bramley Tiger wrote:great signing if true.at last someone who can unite all our fans and get those waiverers to purchase their season tickets.he may not be everyones first choice but would be in anyones top 3.
Are you joking a great signing and would be in top 3s wish list, get ready to open the flood gates for season tickets and get the cones out what a signing if true, this may have happened if it was walmsley or burgess but not such as green and Clark nl1 players. The way other teams have strengthened For next year I Cannot see us performing like we have done this season I think we are in for a reality shock come February

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 31 Oct 2017, 19:00

I think Bramley may have been joking

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 31 Oct 2017, 19:07

James Green played for hkr down lane when they battered us a couple of years back . He was outstanding .

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 31 Oct 2017, 19:36

Jonny1975 wrote:So we've dropped from Tom Burgess , Walmsley & Tagataese to Mitch Clark & James Green,
Yes - but only on here. In the real world we were never in for the first 3 mentioned above.

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 31 Oct 2017, 21:48

Spanishtiger wrote:I think Bramley may have been joking
Yeah thinking about it he must have been joking and I took it the wrong way,

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 31 Oct 2017, 22:45

Oldcasman wrote:
Bramley Tiger wrote:great signing if true.at last someone who can unite all our fans and get those waiverers to purchase their season tickets.he may not be everyones first choice but would be in anyones top 3.
Are you joking a great signing and would be in top 3s wish list, get ready to open the flood gates for season tickets and get the cones out what a signing if true, this may have happened if it was walmsley or burgess but not such as green and Clark nl1 players. The way other teams have strengthened For next year I Cannot see us performing like we have done this season I think we are in for a reality shock come February
Which other teams have really “strengthened”???

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 31 Oct 2017, 22:47

Fumper27 wrote:
Oldcasman wrote:

Warrington.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 31 Oct 2017, 22:54

old cas lass wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Oldcasman wrote:

Warrington.
Warrington have signed some players that could improve them but they never learn has they just replace 1 big earner with another. IMO the joury is out on Warrington.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 01 Nov 2017, 04:00

Have they really strengthened though?
The prop they signed will be like Chris Hill 2 years ago (not the same player he was)
Goodwin replaced Peta Hiku.
Tyrone Roberts is the only massive upgrade IMO.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 01 Nov 2017, 07:58

old cas lass wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Oldcasman wrote:

Warrington.
Not really when comparing players in to players out.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 01 Nov 2017, 08:06

Warrington

Out/In
Hiku- Goodwin
Gidley - Roberts
Sims - Akiaola (sp?)
Westerman - Murdoch-Masila

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 01 Nov 2017, 08:24

HuddsTigers wrote:Warrington

Out/In
Hiku- Goodwin
Gidley - Roberts
Sims - Akiaola (sp?)
Westerman - Murdoch-Masila
Looks like strong recruitment to me. Plus new coach. Imagine they will be top 6.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Nov 2017, 08:26

Its a salary caped sport teams can go from being bottom four one season to top four next i think wire with agar and smith gone will do well under there new coach and anybody thinking because cas were clear at top last season means there nailed on top four this are kidding themselves
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 Nov 2017, 09:42

Jonny1975 wrote:So we've dropped from Tom Burgess , Walmsley & Tagataese to Mitch Clark & James Green, if so we'll be no where nr top 4 .
Tom Burgess contracted until 2019 was rumour was prob bull. Maybe it will happen after then if we are even interested or if he wants to come back to UK.

Walmsley was it ever a real possibility, i suspect not

Tagataese was it ever a real possibility ?

so we haven't dropped from anybody

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 01 Nov 2017, 15:06

tigerfeat wrote:Its a salary caped sport teams can go from being bottom four one season to top four next i think wire with agar and smith gone will do well under there new coach and anybody thinking because cas were clear at top last season means there nailed on top four this are kidding themselves
While I don't think we'll ever do as well as last season again (prove me wrong boys!) and that other teams will improve, I think believing that 4 teams will overtake us from last season is very pessimistic and does the boys a discredit when they performed above and beyond anyone else last year.

For me, Saints will improve considerably from last season and Hull and Leeds will in or around there (though I do think Leeds, like us, were the benefactors of other teams being bad).

The top five for me will definitely include: Saints, Wigan, Leeds, Cas, Hull and I think the last 3 places are open between Warrington, Huddersfield, Wakefield. I think Huddersfield and Warrington will improve at the expense of Salford and Wakefield.

I see a bottom 4 of Salford, Catalans, Hull KR/Wakefield and Widnes

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 01 Nov 2017, 15:53

I think we will finish 5th or 6th myself.too many people on here seem to be accepting of the mediocrity we are being linked to.i keep hearing would be a good squad addition or he's over 6 foot/16st and garbage like that.these players like green,aston and the likes of clark that we have signed are pretty much bang average to low end players that the likes of hull kr have deemed not worthy of a place.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Nov 2017, 16:17

HuddsTigers wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Its a salary caped sport teams can go from being bottom four one season to top four next i think wire with agar and smith gone will do well under there new coach and anybody thinking because cas were clear at top last season means there nailed on top four this are kidding themselves
While I don't think we'll ever do as well as last season again (prove me wrong boys!) and that other teams will improve, I think believing that 4 teams will overtake us from last season is very pessimistic and does the boys a discredit when they performed above and beyond anyone else last year.

For me, Saints will improve considerably from last season and Hull and Leeds will in or around there (though I do think Leeds, like us, were the benefactors of other teams being bad).

The top five for me will definitely include: Saints, Wigan, Leeds, Cas, Hull and I think the last 3 places are open between Warrington, Huddersfield, Wakefield. I think Huddersfield and Warrington will improve at the expense of Salford and Wakefield.

I see a bottom 4 of Salford, Catalans, Hull KR/Wakefield and Widnes
Oh i think cas can finish top four have a chance in c.c and getting to old trafford a lot for me depends on what happens at full back and wether we bring in a good prop forward or not but its still a strong squad weve got
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi