Trueman

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Trueman

Post by fast hands » 16 Nov 2017, 18:59

Told in good faith that Trueman being touted by Wigan, hope it's not true, but if it is, can we have Escare in exchange.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Trueman

Post by Casmoley » 16 Nov 2017, 19:02

fast hands wrote:Told in good faith that Trueman being touted by Wigan, hope it's not true, but if it is, can we have Escare in exchange.

Trueman to Wigan, Mcelland to union.. so six months our future halves for 10 years..now both leaving ](*,)

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Nov 2017, 19:09

We wouldnt let trueman go powell said he was future of club for next seven years , there would be despair if he went even more so if corey aston announced as a new signing about same time , i said muddeld thinking on transfers not lunacy ](*,)
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 16 Nov 2017, 19:16

fast hands wrote:Told in good faith that Trueman being touted by Wigan, hope it's not true, but if it is, can we have Escare in exchange.
Don’t believe it for a minute, rumour, as is McLelland to yawnion!
Danny Boy

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 Nov 2017, 10:43

Isn't this showing the club is doing the right things?

I'm sure DP will have said in the past that he likes the look of Sam burgess and would be excellent, doesn't mean we are signing him or his club will let him leave. A bit of a non story.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 17 Nov 2017, 11:50

Wigan wanted him last year and he chose Cas over them. After he ripped them to bits why wouldn't they try again? He's out of contract at the end of the season so Cas need to get him sorted quickly.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 17 Nov 2017, 11:58

mart0042 wrote:Isn't this showing the club is doing the right things?

I'm sure DP will have said in the past that he likes the look of Sam burgess and would be excellent, doesn't mean we are signing him or his club will let him leave. A bit of a non story.
wigan may have offered him more money,then it becomes how much cas want to keep him,if we offer him a decent deal and he chooses to go to wigan or anywhere else fair enough
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 Nov 2017, 12:26

tigerfeat wrote:

wigan may have offered him more money,then it becomes how much cas want to keep him,if we offer him a decent deal and he chooses to go to wigan or anywhere else fair enough
I agree. If the club want him to stay they can offer financial rewards as well as playing chances.

I'd like to think we could keep any player but some players are motivated by money or fame or maybe has a partner that demands them things. Someone will more likely offer more.

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 23 Nov 2017, 19:49

mart0042 wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:

I agree. If the club want him to stay they can offer financial rewards as well as playing chances.

I'd like to think we could keep any player but some players are motivated by money or fame or maybe has a partner that demands them things. Someone will more likely offer more.
All players are motivated by money . As are most people in life . It's a job at the end of the day . These aren't greedy footballers what are set for life regardless..
TM Out

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 Nov 2017, 20:18

Wigan cannot “tout” a player who is contracted to us. They can pursue, chase, bid for, etc but not tout.

PS - it’s been a long day ;)

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 24 Nov 2017, 10:32

Fumper27 wrote:
Wigan cannot “tout” a player who is contracted to us. They can pursue, chase, bid for, etc but not tout.

Wrong word to use, not great with my grammar, but they want someone to partner Lewis Heckford (former Stanley Rangers u/17 player, both whom played together for England under age teams) to form a future partnership. Only what I have been told.

PS - it’s been a long day ;)