Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 12 May 2018, 17:32

Mucky1978 wrote:Give him what he wants because we are crap without him that’s for sure.
Disagree that we are crap without 'him'. We struggle without first choice 6, 7, 9 and 1 (and most dangerous back in Eden). So will all teams. Without a recognised fb all season after having the best one in the comp we are gonna look poorer.
I would force his hand and kybosh Wigan if there is any chance of it. He is the best 'available' full back and we are desperate, even more so with no Gale and Roberts.
Positive is Trueman looked way more dangerous at 6. Ellis not impressive though. Nor was Wardle. Shenny never a fb in a million years. However tbf we were playing the best side in the comp by a mile who were on top of their game at points today. Not all doom and gloom for me. Leeds is huge next week now for confidence and momentum.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 12 May 2018, 22:31

Didn’t like Zak saying today he hoped Barba would stay in th comp whilst Barba as play8ng a blinder

Passive aggressive to me or passive sly..whatever lol...doubt Zak is that clever tho tbh.

CAN we do him legally because it’s not fair that he gets a pay rise and uses tha against us too...totally.
Audacter Et Sincere

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 12 May 2018, 23:00

Mysterio wrote:Didn’t like Zak saying today he hoped Barba would stay in th comp whilst Barba as play8ng a blinder

Passive aggressive to me or passive sly..whatever lol...doubt Zak is that clever tho tbh.

CAN we do him legally because it’s not fair that he gets a pay rise and uses tha against us too...totally.

says a lot that a employee of the club replied to him 'wish you were coming back to Cas but all the best with wherever you go'

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 12 May 2018, 23:11

Mysterio wrote:Didn’t like Zak saying today he hoped Barba would stay in th comp whilst Barba as play8ng a blinder

We certainly can. He’s in breach of contract and is liable for any financial loss suffered by his employer as a result,

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 12 May 2018, 23:36

nottinghamtiger wrote:

We certainly can. He’s in breach of contract and is liable for any financial loss suffered by his employer as a result,
Mate, must’ve read that from you a hundred times. Maybe you should get your own sticky to emphasis this point some more :D :D

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 12 May 2018, 23:44

Fumper27 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:

Mate, must’ve read that from you a hundred times. Maybe you should get your own sticky to emphasis this point some more :D :D
Good thinking.
People do keep asking the same question though!

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 May 2018, 01:15

Casmoley wrote:

says a lot that a employee of the club replied to him 'wish you were coming back to Cas but all the best with wherever you go'
Who said that? Player?

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 13 May 2018, 09:23

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

Who said that? Player?
not a player. have a look on his Ben barba comment

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2018, 09:40

Casmoley wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

Who said that? Player?

Alan marchant. What’s he do at the club

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 13 May 2018, 10:00

old cas lass wrote:
Casmoley wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

Who said that? Player?

Alan marchant. What’s he do at the club

not him.I'll

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2018, 10:02

Well he said exactly what you quoted moley.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 13 May 2018, 10:03

old cas lass wrote:Well he said exactly what you quoted moley.

70+ comments on that post :clap:

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2018, 10:10

Casmoley wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Well he said exactly what you quoted moley.

70+ comments on that post :clap:
And.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 May 2018, 10:15

Quality player Zak be great to see you bk too next year shame it’s not in a cas shirt that’s life but wish you all the best.

That’s the post.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 13 May 2018, 12:01

old cas lass wrote:Quality player Zak be great to see you bk too next year shame it’s not in a cas shirt that’s life but wish you all the best.

That’s the post.

and there's other posts just like that :dance:

castigers2010
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by castigers2010 » 13 May 2018, 13:43

Casmoley wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Quality player Zak be great to see you bk too next year shame it’s not in a cas shirt that’s life but wish you all the best.

That’s the post.

Talk about being Cryptic, just say who it is!

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 13 May 2018, 13:46

castigers2010 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

That’s the post.

Talk about being Cryptic, just say who it is!

have a look! ....NB

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 13 May 2018, 13:49

If people haven’t got Twitter how can they look?
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

castigers2010
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by castigers2010 » 13 May 2018, 13:54

Its Neil Barnaby - Development officer for Tigers trust.

He put 2 tweets:

Tweet 1 - It will he interesting to see who come out on top Zak, as the best full back in SL next year.

Tweet 2 - Agreed, just a shame your not going to be back at Cas mate. Good luck for wherever you end up.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 13 May 2018, 14:06

castigers2010 wrote:Its Neil Barnaby - Development officer for Tigers trust.

He put 2 tweets:

Tweet 1 - It will he interesting to see who come out on top Zak, as the best full back in SL next year.

Tweet 2 - Agreed, just a shame your not going to be back at Cas mate. Good luck for wherever you end up.
So, ZH screws us over, shows no remorse (according to SG) and we have employees wishing him well!!! Only at our club would this be allowed to happen.