Are we expecting anyone else in?

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Are we expecting anyone else in?

Post by Tigerade » 01 Dec 2017, 10:51

Yes, he is still employed, but can I ask why we would be paying him? He is currently banned and so unable to do his job. Surely that would mean that he would be suspended without pay pending investigation?
He isn't banned by anyone yet.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 01 Dec 2017, 10:53

takethetwo wrote:Zak has got a meeting today with DP and Steve Gill.
No idea what it will be about, but my dad was talking to him on Wednesday at Wetherby races. He said he has had no contact from anyone regarding a ban.
Maybe now they have the written evidence and can deal with it. The original information came from a phone call if I'm not mistaken. Maybe now they can deal with it and we'll get an idea what we are doing.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 01 Dec 2017, 19:08

mart0042 wrote:
No idea what it will be about, but my dad was talking to him on Wednesday at Wetherby races. He said he has had no contact from anyone regarding a ban.
Maybe now they have the written evidence and can deal with it. The original information came from a phone call if I'm not mistaken. Maybe now they can deal with it and we'll get an idea what we are doing.
As far as I'm aware DP is still in Aus...

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 01 Dec 2017, 19:21

sirocco7 wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
As far as I'm aware DP is still in Aus...
DP is back over here.
He turned the Xmas lights on in Ferrybridge yesterday or day before.

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 01 Dec 2017, 19:47

laner wrote:
Tigerade wrote:Not expecting anyone else for 2018. We have plenty of players who can play full-back.
Such as ? What is it with the Cas club they get themselves in a great position like the season just gone which they have also done in the past then apart from Wardle they sign players who are going to have to improve to warrant selection, a good prop is required but as there are not any available in the UK overseas search would have been the answer but its said the quota is full now .As for the problem with Zack thats no fault of the club but when rumours news paper quotes are flying around of the adding of more players that are being released by there clubs maybe a bargain could be picked up but not all of them and as for the Aston rumour that makes me think why him, come on those in charge at Cas you know whats required if you want to move forward and get better words being spoken by those in charge lets see it happen better signings required
We’re pretty much maxed our salary cap, where, do you suggest we get the money from?
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 04 Dec 2017, 09:36

I find that hard to believe, if he's had no contact whatsoever regarding a ban then surely he'd be back doing pre season with the rest of the squad?

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 04 Dec 2017, 11:05

JIN JER wrote:
I find that hard to believe, if he's had no contact whatsoever regarding a ban then surely he'd be back doing pre season with the rest of the squad?
Only what Zak said, my dad would have no reason to lie.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 04 Dec 2017, 14:48

I wasn't accusing your dad of lying mate, just wondering aloud, more questioning Zak's statement.

casfanfromcov
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casfanfromcov » 04 Dec 2017, 18:24

Zak isn't banned yet but he is still suspended, so can't train with the squad. I guess it will be well after Christmas before the ban is announced, if the timescale is the same as Rangi and Walker

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 05 Dec 2017, 11:05

JIN JER wrote:I wasn't accusing your dad of lying mate, just wondering aloud, more questioning Zak's statement.
Yeah I know that mate lol, I too thought it was strange.
On the plus side his idiot mates weren't there, and he was sober as a judge drinking Yorkshire tea :lol:

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 05 Dec 2017, 17:54

young French fullback.