Jowitt on loan

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jowitt on loan

Post by Mucky1978 » 08 Feb 2018, 11:25

tigerfeat wrote:why put ive heard something but not saying owt either say or dont put anything whats the point
Called attention seeking pal

Basically they no sweet FA

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 08 Feb 2018, 12:23

tigerfeat wrote:why put ive heard something but not saying owt either say or dont put anything whats the point
Exactly either put up or shut up...dont say iv heard something but not saying end of the day we all want to know whats going off and what rumors are about

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 08 Feb 2018, 12:27

StevieTheTV wrote:
old cas lass wrote: Heard another a couple of things but won’t be posting cos they may not happen and I’d look a silly begger :D
Im guessing ive heard the same OCL. Keeping it to myself now though for the same reasons :lol:
Please tell us :pray: :pray: :pray:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Feb 2018, 12:46

ok i tell you what ive heard this morning ,gill and powell have fallen out ,i think it comes down to gill signing aston and clare when powell didnt want them and putting aston on a lot bigger wage than what he should be on
maybe me more to it maybe garbage but thats what ive heard
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JJ
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JJ » 08 Feb 2018, 12:55

Why would Gill sign someone Darryl didn't want ? Makes no sense.....

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 08 Feb 2018, 13:14

Aston is a waste of a wage will never cut it in Super League terrible signing isn’t even a great Championship player.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 08 Feb 2018, 13:23

tigerfeat wrote:ok i tell you what ive heard this morning ,gill and powell have fallen out ,i think it comes down to gill signing aston and clare when powell didnt want them and putting aston on a lot bigger wage than what he should be on
It was commented at the Wakefield Fans Forum meeting a few weeks back that a club had been signing players the coach didn't want (it was on Wakey RLFANS). A Wakey fan responded with Cas.

Take that how you want but historically the club have always given Daryl free rein on who he signs and I'd find it rather odd that the coach would then play said players in friendlies. If he wanted to make a point he'd just not play them.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Feb 2018, 13:53

Things will come out in the wash , ive heard there are some issues if ive got it wrong i will apoligse even tho its rumours section i wouldnt put up if i didnt trust the guy who told me
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 08 Feb 2018, 14:19

tigerfeat wrote:ok i tell you what ive heard this morning ,gill and powell have fallen out ,i think it comes down to gill signing aston and clare when powell didnt want them and putting aston on a lot bigger wage than what he should be on
Seems crazy that DP wouldn't be given the final say on signings that been said Steve Gill has always been a big fan of Claire which does make me wonder!

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 08 Feb 2018, 14:23

I really hope the above is wrong , if we aren't giving total control of signings to DP something is wrong!

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Feb 2018, 14:27

Mucky1978 wrote:Aston is a waste of a wage will never cut it in Super League terrible signing isn’t even a great Championship player.
Think thats one thing we all agree on

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Feb 2018, 14:28

KB80 wrote:
Seems crazy that DP wouldn't be given the final say on signings that been said Steve Gill has always been a big fan of Claire which does make me wonder!
Is he. Where has he said that ?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Feb 2018, 14:29

HuddsTigers wrote:
It was commented at the Wakefield Fans Forum meeting a few weeks back that a club had been signing players the coach didn't want (it was on Wakey RLFANS). A Wakey fan responded with Cas.

Take that how you want but historically the club have always given Daryl free rein on who he signs and I'd find it rather odd that the coach would then play said players in friendlies. If he wanted to make a point he'd just not play them.
Exactly

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 08 Feb 2018, 14:37

fords wrote:
KB80 wrote:
Is he. Where has he said that ?
I remember him talking about him in a radio interview a few years ago. In fact I seem to remember him commenting during the interview ,that he (Claire) will be a fullback of some note in the future' or words to that effect. Claire was in the youth team when Gill was Head of Youth I think.

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 08 Feb 2018, 15:18

Tigerwood posse wrote:
StevieTheTV wrote:
old cas lass wrote: Heard another a couple of things but won’t be posting cos they may not happen and I’d look a silly begger :D
Im guessing ive heard the same OCL. Keeping it to myself now though for the same reasons :lol:
Please tell us :pray: :pray: :pray:
Oh come on let's have a laugh it is the rumour section after all.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 08 Feb 2018, 15:51

Ok here goes, seeing it is the rumour mill, Castleford could have Lo from Sheffield as long as Aston came. A few clubs allegedly wanted to sign Lo but Castleford were the front runners as long as young Aston was included. My own opinion Lo has got to prove he is good enough for Super League, not like someone said to me this morning Lo will take Roberts place because he is better. That's with just listening to gossip.

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 08 Feb 2018, 15:58

fast hands wrote:Ok here goes, seeing it is the rumour mill, Castleford could have Lo from Sheffield as long as Aston came. A few clubs allegedly wanted to sign Lo but Castleford were the front runners as long as young Aston was included. My own opinion Lo has got to prove he is good enough for Super League, not like someone said to me this morning Lo will take Roberts place because he is better. That's with just listening to gossip.
I can see a glaring error with that rumour. Aston was a Leeds player not an Eagles player...

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by StevieTheTV » 08 Feb 2018, 16:07

Part of what i heard is that DP had lined up a prop who performed incredibly well at the WC only for the deal to be kyboshed by SG in favour of signing Clare and Aston.

There is more but im not being an "in the know" guy or attention seeking, I just dont feel comfortable saying it on here when it affects peoples livelihoods.

**If its true, it will all come out in the next couple of weeks anyway**
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 08 Feb 2018, 16:10

KB80 wrote:
fast hands wrote:Ok here goes, seeing it is the rumour mill, Castleford could have Lo from Sheffield as long as Aston came. A few clubs allegedly wanted to sign Lo but Castleford were the front runners as long as young Aston was included. My own opinion Lo has got to prove he is good enough for Super League, not like someone said to me this morning Lo will take Roberts place because he is better. That's with just listening to gossip.
I can see a glaring error with that rumour. Aston was a Leeds player not an Eagles player...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

a prime example of why we should take a lot of the stuff that comes out with a pinch of salt. People put two and two together and come up with 6

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 08 Feb 2018, 16:12

StevieTheTV wrote:Part of what i heard is that DP had lined up a prop who performed incredibly well at the WC only for the deal to be kyboshed by SG in favour of signing Clare and Aston.

There is more but im not being an "in the know" guy or attention seeking, I just dont feel comfortable saying it on here when it affects peoples livelihoods.

**If its true, it will all come out in the next couple of weeks anyway**
If that’s the case SG as to go for me