Miloudi

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mr XP
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: @nathastbury

Re: Miloudi

Post by Mr XP » 10 May 2018, 13:53

jackknife wrote:
Riggins wrote:Gary Lo left probably on a cheap deal. Replace him with this kid on a similar deal. Makes sense. And with the Cas players following him on Twitter a done deal for me. 18 month contract with an option for another year my guess.
The cas players follow him because he was on trial at cas
Possibly, but why would 3 or 4 suddenly start following him last week??

Castleford tigers Irish supporters branch

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 11 May 2018, 15:04

been a naughty boy off field, could be on his way out according to a post on the hull board.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 11 May 2018, 17:15

lurcher wrote:been a naughty boy off field, could be on his way out according to a post on the hull board.
Different player

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 11 May 2018, 17:55

There are 2 Miloudi, one at Hull who also got kicked out of the french team just before the world cup started and the other one who is at Doncaster i believe (hes the one who had a trial with Cas) and has been doing pretty well, the one you are referring to is the Hull one, he seems a really good player but a bit of an idiot too.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 11 May 2018, 18:05

Tigerwood posse wrote:There are 2 Miloudi, one at Hull who also got kicked out of the french team just before the world cup started and the other one who is at Doncaster i believe (hes the one who had a trial with Cas) and has been doing pretty well, the one you are referring to is the Hull one, he seems a really good player but a bit of an idiot too.

Corrrect mate . Hakim is at Hull. Amine was at Cas on trial .

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 11 May 2018, 18:14

takethetwo wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:There are 2 Miloudi, one at Hull who also got kicked out of the french team just before the world cup started and the other one who is at Doncaster i believe (hes the one who had a trial with Cas) and has been doing pretty well, the one you are referring to is the Hull one, he seems a really good player but a bit of an idiot too.

incorrect original post, the one at Hull (Hakim) is the same one that goes on dual reg to Doncaster. The one we had on trial (Amine) went straight back to the French league.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 11 May 2018, 19:22

Casmoley wrote:
takethetwo wrote:

incorrect original post, the one at Hull (Hakim) is the same one that goes on dual reg to Doncaster. The one we had on trial (Amine) went straight back to the French league.
You are correct Casmoley but i cannot seem to delete my post, is it because someone as quoted on it? my post is incorrect so should be deleted.