taulima tautai

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Re: taulima tautai

Post by TheSheriff » 23 Jul 2018, 12:34

Powell has tried signing him twice before so he obviously likes him as a player.

But hey if the experts on here have already decided he's the new scapegoat...

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 23 Jul 2018, 12:36

TheSheriff wrote:Powell has tried signing him twice before so he obviously likes him as a player.

If hes that good Wigan wouldn't let him go

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 23 Jul 2018, 14:41

fords wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Powell has tried signing him twice before so he obviously likes him as a player.

He wants to leave the club, they were happy to beat Cas' offer last year to keep him...

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 23 Jul 2018, 16:28

fords wrote:

you could say that about anyone. We could sign Ponga and you'd say Newcastle wouldn't let him go if he was any good..

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 23 Jul 2018, 16:32

Personally think he is better than most of our other impact subs incl springer & cook and maybe Massey, but might not make the 17

I'd be concentrating on the backs. If only we could unearth another Ellis & Blackmore
Audacter Et Sincere

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 Jul 2018, 16:36

Mysterio wrote:Personally think he is better than most of our other impact subs incl springer & cook and maybe Massey, but might not make the 17

I'd be concentrating on the backs. If only we could unearth another Ellis & Blackmore
We’ve got an Ellis and he’s poop

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 23 Jul 2018, 20:25

Fumper27 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:Personally think he is better than most of our other impact subs incl springer & cook and maybe Massey, but might not make the 17

There is a Blackmore at Sheffield if he is any good.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 24 Jul 2018, 01:01

The good Ellis was known as Singe the M_nge, anyone got a good nickname for the current Ellis ???
Nothing too rude !!!

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 24 Jul 2018, 08:21

Think that might be too rude, accurate, but rude. How about jellyfish cos that's about as much use as he is... No backbone n doesn't bring much to the team.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 24 Jul 2018, 09:34

Chant

'Dis-grace to the El-Lis name, dis-grace to the El-lis name.....' repeat
Audacter Et Sincere

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 24 Jul 2018, 12:52

Sharlotiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

There is a Blackmore at Sheffield if he is any good.
he was with cas academy, some complained when we let him go but he's found his level. think he was one of them involved in beating up the ponty santa.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 24 Jul 2018, 13:01

Wow, how awful are some of the comments above. It's bad enough to criticise a player but to make it personal, derogatory and absolutely rude, is downright disgusting. I'm so glad you're all wonderfully perfect that you never make any mistakes, or don't have a bad at work. I'm also so glad that your appearances are all beauty to behold to us all.

Shame on you guys. So called Castleford family club indeed.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 24 Jul 2018, 13:27

HuddsTigers wrote:Wow, how awful are some of the comments above. It's bad enough to criticise a player but to make it personal, derogatory and absolutely rude, is downright disgusting. I'm so glad you're all wonderfully perfect that you never make any mistakes, or don't have a bad at work. I'm also so glad that your appearances are all beauty to behold to us all.

Fancy making up negative chants for your own players!

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 24 Jul 2018, 14:10

HuddsTigers wrote:Wow, how awful are some of the comments above. It's bad enough to criticise a player but to make it personal, derogatory and absolutely rude, is downright disgusting. I'm so glad you're all wonderfully perfect that you never make any mistakes, or don't have a bad at work. I'm also so glad that your appearances are all beauty to behold to us all.

Yep. Pretty poor. He is by no means a disgrace. Not a choice SL half but certainly not as bad as some make out.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 24 Jul 2018, 14:31

The number Ellis wears on his back contributes to most of the negativity towards him in my opinion. I think we are all fairly much in agreement that he is a decent 'back up half', however as a first choice SL half he simply isn't good enough. He gives 100%, but that isn't enough at the top level. Wearing number 6 suggests that he is first choice. If he had, lets say 23, on his back (no comparison to Goldy there by the way), suggesting he was a squad player then I don't think he'd get the stick that he does. A 3 year deal and number 6 shirt means he was signed as a first choice halfback, which he clearly isn't - never has been, never will be.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 24 Jul 2018, 15:54

derbystiger wrote:The number Ellis wears on his back contributes to most of the negativity towards him in my opinion. I think we are all fairly much in agreement that he is a decent 'back up half', however as a first choice SL half he simply isn't good enough. He gives 100%, but that isn't enough at the top level. Wearing number 6 suggests that he is first choice. If he had, lets say 23, on his back (no comparison to Goldy there by the way), suggesting he was a squad player then I don't think he'd get the stick that he does. A 3 year deal and number 6 shirt means he was signed as a first choice halfback, which he clearly isn't - never has been, never will be.
But Powell thought differently when he was eager to bring Jamie back to partner Gale.

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 24 Jul 2018, 16:33

Ellis may make you all including me Eat your own words yet :D

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 24 Jul 2018, 17:46

derbystiger wrote:The number Ellis wears on his back contributes to most of the negativity towards him in my opinion. I think we are all fairly much in agreement that he is a decent 'back up half', however as a first choice SL half he simply isn't good enough. He gives 100%, but that isn't enough at the top level. Wearing number 6 suggests that he is first choice. If he had, lets say 23, on his back (no comparison to Goldy there by the way), suggesting he was a squad player then I don't think he'd get the stick that he does. A 3 year deal and number 6 shirt means he was signed as a first choice halfback, which he clearly isn't - never has been, never will be.
Give over, so people are calling him shht, fat n a disgrace because hes wearing number 6
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 24 Jul 2018, 18:32

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:

Yep. Pretty poor. He is by no means a disgrace. Not a choice SL half but certainly not as bad as some make out.
I agree pretty nasty stuff

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 24 Jul 2018, 18:36

Mysterio wrote:Chant

'Dis-grace to the El-Lis name, dis-grace to the El-lis name.....' repeat

idiot.