Pat Matu’utia

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Pat Matu’utia

Post by Mysterio » 08 Sep 2018, 19:10

TheSheriff wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
callum_walker wrote:I discussed this on my radio show last night, but if Pat was to sign what would his and Peter's names be on the back of their shirts? Usually, it goes P. Mata'utia if two have the last same name, but they are both P, so would it be PA. Mata'utia and PE. Mata'utia or would they have Peter and Pat on the back which I think would look quite comical?
No it wouldn’t. The Paul brothers both had their maiden names so hardly a first #-o
Well, they didn't because maiden name isn't somebodies first name :D :D

Another option would be one of them has P. Mata'utia and the other just Mata'utia.
That really helps people unfamiliar with them to differentiate between the two. :-k ](*,) :lol:
Well the other big give away would be one the giant number on the back of the shirt...which is much more visible :D if Pete has #1 and Pat has like #24 or whatever, it'd be a pretty big hint.
Haha..I’d stop digging if I were you; you’ll only make a bigger fool of yourself 8)
Audacter Et Sincere

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 21 Sep 2018, 11:41

TheSheriff wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
callum_walker wrote:I discussed this on my radio show last night, but if Pat was to sign what would his and Peter's names be on the back of their shirts? Usually, it goes P. Mata'utia if two have the last same name, but they are both P, so would it be PA. Mata'utia and PE. Mata'utia or would they have Peter and Pat on the back which I think would look quite comical?
No it wouldn’t. The Paul brothers both had their maiden names so hardly a first #-o
Well, they didn't because maiden name isn't somebodies first name :D :D

Another option would be one of them has P. Mata'utia and the other just Mata'utia.
That really helps people unfamiliar with them to differentiate between the two. :-k ](*,) :lol:
Well the other big give away would be one the giant number on the back of the shirt...which is much more visible :D if Pete has #1 and Pat has like #24 or whatever, it'd be a pretty big hint.
Make sense to me

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 18 Dec 2018, 10:16

Is Pat signed on with anyone or just working in off season? Noticed on Instagram he's been working.
🐯 COYF!

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 18 Dec 2018, 10:44

Nobody wrote:Is Pat signed on with anyone or just working in off season? Noticed on Instagram he's been working.
Last I saw he was unattached after leaving Newcastle as he only played something like 14 games .to get him we need to offload, Wardle to hudds only works if they offload and the same at Hull, talanoa seems to be the man.