Morgan Smith

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Morgan Smith

Post by mart0042 » 07 Nov 2018, 10:55

On the show with 'show me the money" "proper sport radio. He was asked about Morgan Smith to Cas from wire and he refused to talk about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_ ... by_league)

I wonder who he replaces. Personally I'd like to see a spare hooker, especially if adz is now a 13 and oneill the same. Also butterworth gone to hudds.

jackknife
Verified

Re: Morgan Smith

Post by jackknife » 07 Nov 2018, 11:12

Spoke to Morgans dad n he hasn't heard anything about him going to cas.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Nov 2018, 11:53

mart0042 wrote:On the show with 'show me the money" "proper sport radio. He was asked about Morgan Smith to Cas from wire and he refused to talk about it.

I wonder who he replaces. Personally I'd like to see a spare hooker, especially if adz is now a 13 and oneill the same. Also butterworth gone to hudds.
thought oneill was a 9 and a promising one at that last time i saw him play
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Nov 2018, 12:01

jackknife wrote:Spoke to Morgans dad n he hasn't heard anything about him going to cas.
Vince Lombardi

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 07 Nov 2018, 12:24

tigerfeat wrote:
mart0042 wrote:On the show with 'show me the money" "proper sport radio. He was asked about Morgan Smith to Cas from wire and he refused to talk about it.

Think he moved to 13 for a while with Butterworth at 9

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 07 Nov 2018, 12:41

my post on Page 1 on In coming player thread.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 07 Nov 2018, 13:34

Season tickets sales will be on a high if we sign this lad.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Nov 2018, 13:46

jackknife wrote:Spoke to Morgans dad n he hasn't heard anything about him going to cas.
Whilst not knowing Morgan personally, I do know some of his family members from his mother's side, one of whom did try winding me up over the summer with the suggestion he was coming to Cas.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 07 Nov 2018, 15:59

His granddad is the great Peter Smith - ex Fev player. Comes from good RL stock does Morgan and a Cas lad to boot.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Nov 2018, 16:34

I can just hear his grandad saying no grandson of mine will ever play for cas ;)
Vince Lombardi

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 07 Nov 2018, 17:14

His dad spent a lot of his time playing at York
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Nov 2018, 18:18

jackknife wrote:His dad spent a lot of his time playing at York
He spends a lot of time walking his dog now!

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 07 Nov 2018, 18:45

Not sure if I'm right but is it the same Morgan who was taken to all his matches by his other grandad who's not Peter Smith? I'm pretty sure I worked with a bloke at Nestle who had a grandson called Morgan and he spent all his waking days talking about his grandson Morgan and how he was gonna be a star.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 07 Nov 2018, 18:54

JIN JER wrote:Not sure if I'm right but is it the same Morgan who was taken to all his matches by his other grandad who's not Peter Smith? I'm pretty sure I worked with a bloke at Nestle who had a grandson called Morgan and he spent all his waking days talking about his grandson Morgan and how he was gonna be a star.

Correct. the lad had more clubs than tiger woods as a junior as his grandad could fall out in a empty telephone box and was continually moving him on. IMO no better than Jacques o Neill who is a year younger. Another lad who's reputation has a teenager goes before his actual ability now.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 07 Nov 2018, 20:09

braytontiger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Not sure if I'm right but is it the same Morgan who was taken to all his matches by his other grandad who's not Peter Smith? I'm pretty sure I worked with a bloke at Nestle who had a grandson called Morgan and he spent all his waking days talking about his grandson Morgan and how he was gonna be a star.

Correct. the lad had more clubs than tiger woods as a junior as his grandad could fall out in a empty telephone box and was continually moving him on. IMO no better than Jacques o Neill who is a year younger. Another lad who's reputation has a teenager goes before his actual ability now.
Yeah thought it was him, I think he fell out with a couple of mates of mine who coached Morgan at Normy.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Nov 2018, 14:57

JIN JER wrote:
braytontiger wrote:

Yeah thought it was him, I think he fell out with a couple of mates of mine who coached Morgan at Normy.
He's a lovely fella really...

John
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by John » 08 Nov 2018, 15:06

tigerfeat wrote:

DP brought butterworth in to find out he not a patch on oneill DP is unsure where he like oneill he a great loose and also a very good hooker he is waiting to see how oneill goes in pre season but great for the club

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 08 Nov 2018, 16:16

Flat Capper wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
braytontiger wrote:

He's a lovely fella really...
To be fair to the fella he seemed a nice enough bloke and obviously doted on Morgan, it appears it was when rugby was involved that he became less likeable, pushy parent syndrome?

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 09 Nov 2018, 11:01

Seems like this is a no goer from posters in here. I would have expected his agent denying it or doing something to advise that he was available. Craig does champion his clients.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Nov 2018, 11:52

I wouldn't rule it out now...