Fight

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Fight

Post by Mysterio » 25 Jan 2019, 11:59

A very perceptive observation mart.
Brilliant!
Audacter Et Sincere

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 25 Jan 2019, 12:33

Mysterio wrote:A very perceptive observation mart.
Brilliant!
I'd edit my crap auto corrected post but the buttons gone to do it.

They discussed it on the podcast yesterday. It's quite clear this sort of thing goes on all the time especially in sport but because mainstream journos hate rugby league they are making a song and dance about it. Keeping it until Launch the new season to write it up. Just another anti league story by lazy journos.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 25 Jan 2019, 12:58

mart0042 wrote:
Brilliant!

They discussed it on the podcast yesterday. It's quite clear this sort of thing goes on all the time especially in sport but because mainstream journos hate rugby league they are making a song and dance about it. Keeping it until Launch the new season to write it up. Just another anti league story by lazy journos.
It probably happens to at least one club every season. Wasn't long ago Bateman glassed Lee Mossop after a day out at the races. That seemed to be forgot about pretty quick.

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 25 Jan 2019, 17:24

heritage1926 wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
Brilliant!

It probably happens to at least one club every season. Wasn't long ago Bateman glassed Lee Mossop after a day out at the races. That seemed to be forgot about pretty quick.
Mossop left...

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 25 Jan 2019, 18:47

tallguyx wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
Brilliant!

Mossop left...
That was also a bottling and not a bit of a scuffle.

It’s true though, plonk 30 blokes together in a competitive sporting environment for a week and tempers are going to flare once or twice.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 28 Jan 2019, 10:41

It's interesting how Wigan deal with things differently. They clear out the poorer player as it's all about success. Nothing else.

Bateman should have gone by the got rid of the innocent mossop. They got rid of one Tompkins but not the better one.

No morals at Wigan.

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 28 Jan 2019, 11:29

mart0042 wrote:It's interesting how Wigan deal with things differently. They clear out the poorer player as it's all about success. Nothing else.

Bateman should have gone by the got rid of the innocent mossop. They got rid of one Tompkins but not the better one.

No morals at Wigan.
Sign a bloke up on a drugs ban that’s pending. Buy best lawyer you can get. Get his ban halved con the club he belongs to...

They don’t care. It’s all about winning it will be interesting if Shaun Wane ever writes a book.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 28 Jan 2019, 11:59

tallguyx wrote:
mart0042 wrote:It's interesting how Wigan deal with things differently. They clear out the poorer player as it's all about success. Nothing else.

No morals at Wigan.
Sign a bloke up on a drugs ban that’s pending. Buy best lawyer you can get. Get his ban halved con the club he belongs to...

They don’t care. It’s all about winning it will be interesting if Shaun Wane ever writes a book.
Wane was there for all 3 but still be remembered for his wins only. He could have made a stand but didn't.

I wouldn't have thought many Cas fans would buy his book, especially as we had a very specific name for him!

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 29 Jan 2019, 08:53

jackknife wrote:
Spy in the stands wrote:Don't be suprised if we see Mr Roberts leave the club... Its been kept internal despite press reports.. Let's just say Mr Roberts is not injured.
Great 1st post, we seem to be attracting new fans to this forum on a daily basis. :-k
Welcome to the forum!!
Where your opinion is not valid unless you agree with the masses.

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 29 Jan 2019, 08:55

Haven’t seen Roberts in any photos since these events “that didn’t happen” wonder why??

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 29 Jan 2019, 10:41

JSLisnotaprop wrote:Haven’t seen Roberts in any photos since these events “that didn’t happen” wonder why??
Don’t know about photos, not really seen many, but he’s been in videos, including being on the picitch with the team pre-match at Headingley, so is certainly not being sidelined.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 29 Jan 2019, 10:46

JSLisnotaprop wrote:Haven’t seen Roberts in any photos since these events “that didn’t happen” wonder why??

Are we still talking about this ..... maybe it happened, maybe it didn’t! Who cares move on and support your club .

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 29 Jan 2019, 10:58

sirocco7 wrote:

Are we still talking about this ..... maybe it happened, maybe it didn’t! Who cares move on and support your club .
Agree... Move on.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 29 Jan 2019, 11:02

9 pages of posts about what happened ...dealt with move on
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi