Ben Barba sacked

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ben Barba sacked

Post by takethetwo » 02 Feb 2019, 15:37

JIN JER wrote:
yorkie1bn wrote:
Fearless' Headguard wrote:
Nobody wrote: What makes you think Barba would settle for the lifestyle at Cas if he can't even behave himself in Oz where the sun is shining
Cos its about 30 quid a gram in Airdale and everyone loves a bargin :dance:
I and you could smell it being smoked around the princess street stand all night last night the place reeked of it stewards just stood there
I'm no expert but as far as I know you snort Coke, if you smoke it isn't it Crack? If so I can't imagine there'll be that many crack heads watching Cas that you could "smell it being smoked around the Princess street stand"
There's a misunderstanding so where here lol. Think the first poster was referring to cocaine being £30 a gram. The smell at the ground was obviously cannabis :D

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 03 Feb 2019, 23:13

Won't be allowed back into Superleague if found guilty by NRL, good riddance to be honest. Great player but had far too many chances.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 06 Feb 2019, 15:14

I am not sure the is a precedent for life ban, I think somewhere along the line he will play rugby again, that being said, it won't be in the NRL.
I am not sure we can hold the line on "never" there are people whom it alleges have done worse things over the time and found clubs.
Good piece on the BBC RL podcast about it, we do give a lot of chances and a few tries certainly appeases a lot of memories.

I have no axe to grind by the way, not advocating or otherwise, just a passing comment.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 07 Feb 2019, 13:41

mdean wrote:I am not sure the is a precedent for life ban, I think somewhere along the line he will play rugby again, that being said, it won't be in the NRL.
I am not sure we can hold the line on "never" there are people whom it alleges have done worse things over the time and found clubs.
Good piece on the BBC RL podcast about it, we do give a lot of chances and a few tries certainly appeases a lot of memories.

I have no axe to grind by the way, not advocating or otherwise, just a passing comment.
A sensible and well balanced post ................ give your head a shake :D