the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: James graham

Post by the machine » 31 Mar 2017, 00:18

nottinghamtiger wrote:
lurcher wrote:
[color=#FF0000]nottinghamtiger wrote:I'd rather have another ex-Saints player in Andre Savelio.[/color]
Couldn't get a game at Saints and now seems to be Tony Smith's scapegoat for Warrington's dip in form. He played better during his short time at Cas than he has at either Saints or Warrington. He only signed a one-year deal at Warrington and he isn't going to get an NRL contract on current form. If he still wants a crack at the NRL his best way there might be a couple of years under Powell.
100% agree notts, I was very impressed with sav and wish we could have tempted him to stay. he did seem to enjoy it here.
Apparently Savelio and Declan Patten have been suspended for turning up for training under the influence of alcohol.
pattons daughter is ill and has been told he won't be considered for selection till she's better
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: James graham

Post by mart0042 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:54

Savelio, whilst a good prospect, he wouldn't be in front of mcmeeken, holmes, moors, lefao or cook.