Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: England 17

Post by old cas lass » 04 May 2017, 10:28

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Didn't spot this and posted on the All things Tiger forum
Can't understand Zak at centre
If that was Bennetts plan he should have taken Shenny instead of Zak

There's a perfectly good on form centre over there in Percival.
Latchford at full back as done nothing since returning from injury.
Not sure Bennett as a clue what he's doing.

Just hope our lads don't pick up an injury.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 04 May 2017, 10:49

So - Percival, Walmsley and Taylor miss out.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 04 May 2017, 10:54

Tigerade wrote:So - Percival, Walmsley and Taylor miss out.
Yep. Nice rest for the saints boys. Who we play next week in the CC.

Nev
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nev » 04 May 2017, 11:04

Can't understand playing Hardaker at centre and not fullback and leaving Percival out.

WallTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WallTiger » 04 May 2017, 11:20

Really pleased for the Cas lads especially Mike getting his first cap but the whole fixture is a complete farce and for me Bennett is out of touch with SL and still doesn't know his form players and crow barring in players to positions that we have form players in the SL playing that position i.e.: Shenny & Percival in the centres! If you're going to take players to the other side of the world for a trial game then why not play them and leave out the Aussie based players. It's not as if he doesn't know what they can do is it!!

And why the hell have we got a weekend of SL fixtures when the NRL suspended their comp. Then we have another Easter weekend style of fixtures coming up because of the whole Dubai farce. The RFL once again show themselves to be the bunch of clowns they are. Come the World Cup the England players will be completely jaded and I worry how much it will take its toll on our players.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 04 May 2017, 12:15

WallTiger wrote:Really pleased for the Cas lads especially Mike getting his first cap but the whole fixture is a complete farce and for me Bennett is out of touch with SL and still doesn't know his form players and crow barring in players to positions that we have form players in the SL playing that position i.e.: Shenny & Percival in the centres! If you're going to take players to the other side of the world for a trial game then why not play them and leave out the Aussie based players. It's not as if he doesn't know what they can do is it!!

And why the hell have we got a weekend of SL fixtures when the NRL suspended their comp. Then we have another Easter weekend style of fixtures coming up because of the whole Dubai farce. The RFL once again show themselves to be the bunch of clowns they are. Come the World Cup the England players will be completely jaded and I worry how much it will take its toll on our players.
Is that when we play widnes Friday 26 may and leigh 29th may? Just noticed that. It's a farce

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 04 May 2017, 16:21

chesterfieldtiger wrote:
WallTiger wrote:Really pleased for the Cas lads especially Mike getting his first cap but the whole fixture is a complete farce and for me Bennett is out of touch with SL and still doesn't know his form players and crow barring in players to positions that we have form players in the SL playing that position i.e.: Shenny & Percival in the centres! If you're going to take players to the other side of the world for a trial game then why not play them and leave out the Aussie based players. It's not as if he doesn't know what they can do is it!!

Is that when we play widnes Friday 26 may and leigh 29th may? Just noticed that. It's a farce
At least its possibly the 2easiest fixtures if there is such a thing, we should be able to rotate for these two games.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER