Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Normy-Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Who for Superleague / Middle 8'd

Post by Normy-Tiger » 05 Jun 2017, 20:10

RKid wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Le Van wrote:Even further down, is it automatic relegation for the bottom championship team?
Yep. So bye bye Bradford at the moment.
I'm sure the RFL would find a way of keeping bradford up if it did come to that!
2 teams go down from the Championship. Can basically say bye bye Bradford now.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 05 Jun 2017, 20:39

Normy-Tiger wrote:
RKid wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Le Van wrote:Even further down, is it automatic relegation for the bottom championship team?
I'm sure the RFL would find a way of keeping bradford up if it did come to that!
Yep. They're eight behind dewsbury now

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 02 Jul 2017, 09:52

My friend as a season ticket at warrington i went to the game with him yesterday i couldnt believe how poor they were no options no runners in attack they look dreadful if they think there going to do a leeds and breeze through the middle eights id think again
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Herbert Latch
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Herbert Latch » 02 Jul 2017, 11:40

tigerfeat wrote:My friend as a season ticket at warrington i went to the game with him yesterday i couldnt believe how poor they were no options no runners in attack they look dreadful if they think there going to do a leeds and breeze through the middle eights id think again
I also went to the game, and fully agree, cannot believe how bad Warrington were. They scored the first try, from acting half a yard out, and their second came when Wakey were down to 12 men from a barge over. Apart from that they had no ideas and hardly ever looked like scoring. They looked like a team that didn't seem to be bothered about the dangers of falling into the bottom 4. There was not one player that really stood out for them, and no one that seemed to want to galvanise them or try to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

I don't think they will go down, but a repitition of this attitude in the middle 8's will certainly put their fans through the mixer, along the way.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 02 Jul 2017, 11:57

Think Huddersfield will be safe, they are currently doing well now Stone has settled. Warrington would be nice! Think it will be between HKR or Leigh for the super league. HKR will recognise the need to do it this time because Toronto are earmarked for 2019 promotion to Super League, and are funded to do so.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 02 Jul 2017, 12:03

Normy-Tiger wrote:
RKid wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
I wouldn't bet on it, it was mooted not long since that "the format for 2018 hasn't been decided yet".

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 02 Jul 2017, 18:17

But 2 teams go down this year still.... Can't be changed half way through the season....