Rangi

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Rangi

Post by old cas lass » 07 Aug 2017, 08:28

Personally I can't understand why a well paid sports man would want to put unnatural drugs into his or her body.
Especially when they spend half there time trying to get it into peak condition to play there chosen sport.
Just seems madness to me.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 07 Aug 2017, 08:32

Mysterio wrote:
For example, anyone that can remember the massive hit on sinfield in his first spell with the club will see drugs body language all over it.
What a load of rubbish
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 07 Aug 2017, 10:56

old cas lass wrote:Personally I can't understand why a well paid sports man would want to put unnatural drugs into his or her body.
Especially when they spend half there time trying to get it into peak condition to play there chosen sport.
Top and bottom of it OCL it's a great painkiller keeps you going and alert.

You would be amazed at the number of athletes that take it. It's Rife in the NRL

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 07 Aug 2017, 11:23

ERG2012 wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Personally I can't understand why a well paid sports man would want to put unnatural drugs into his or her body.

You would be amazed at the number of athletes that take it. It's Rife in the NRL
Don't think I'd be to surprise on the amount of people that do it.
My point is why would they want to, why would they want to put an unnatural drug into there bodies.

I've never to any sort of drugs apart from perscribide ones.
So don't know how they do and don't make you feel. I never want to.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 07 Aug 2017, 11:29

ERG2012 wrote:

Some people need a buzz rangi gets that from playing in front of a crowd shouting his name. He's not happier than when he is on the pitch, so he will be at his lowest ebb when he is not. So he looks for something else to find that same buzz when he is not in the pitch all players do it but find it in different forms some do it with ale, some with a brawl, some with prescription pain killers, others it's going home to a loving family or religion. These clearly aren't enough for Rangi and his personality has led him down this dark path. Only Rangi can stop this ending in tragedy but he can't do it alone he needs help.
We hear it every game at Cas "rugby league is a family game" so let's not turn our back on our brother and as a sport make sure he gets the help he needs.