Broncos

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Broncos

Post by 43s flyer » 05 Aug 2017, 19:17

What a good show from andy hendersons London Broncos, unlucky not to win against catalan.

Herbert Latch
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Broncos

Post by Herbert Latch » 05 Aug 2017, 19:46

43s flyer wrote:What a good show from andy hendersons London Broncos, unlucky not to win against catalan.
Absolutely, and if anything were slightly the better side. Having said that Cats were dire and I was left scratching my head how they got so close to ourselves, bearing in mind that apart from Gigot who was missing, they had a better side out today.

To me they are a team of dinosaurs, big powerful men but with little brains. That's of course in a rugby sense. Their forwards run hard and strong, but they appear to possess hardly any handling skills or rugby nous of any sort and are completely lacking in sublimities. Many of the their backs are the same also, and it's like watching the paint dry, viewing them. In fact I don't know how I sat through it today.

Unfortunately the modern summer game, demands you now need more than hard and strong and you need players like Cuthbertson, our own Grant Millington and many others who could be named, who have handling skills and nous to their size and power. Unfortunately I don't think McNamara is the coach to install and bring it out of them, even when eventually he's had the necessary and sufficient time to put his mark on the club.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 06 Aug 2017, 08:54

Henderson not too far off a bigger job. Very impressive yesterday, especially in the area of intensity, which is where I expect championship clubs to be caught out.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 06 Aug 2017, 09:49

really enjoyed the game due to London taking it to cats.very unlucky not to take the points.i've thought the French team to be hard viewing in their own right for awhile now.if they got relegated I certainly wouldn't miss them.