Ben Thaler

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Ben Thaler

Post by Aid » 03 Jun 2018, 16:04

Has just given a penalty to Hull FC for a Sts player deliberately blocking a Hull player chasing a high kick.

It was exactly what Percival constantly did in the two home games Cas have had against St this year - He had his headed twisted round like an owls, so he could see the approaching Hull player just as he did against Cas,

Sts got away with against Cas. So well down Ben Thaler! (never through I would type or say that!)
cum on you Ford

Casforthecup
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ben Thaler

Post by Casforthecup » 03 Jun 2018, 17:19

The rule needs tidying up at the end of the season.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 03 Jun 2018, 17:49

Aid wrote:Has just given a penalty to Hull FC for a Sts player deliberately blocking a Hull player chasing a high kick.

It was exactly what Percival constantly did in the two home games Cas have had against St this year - He had his headed twisted round like an owls, so he could see the approaching Hull player just as he did against Cas,

Sts got away with against Cas. So well down Ben Thaler! (never through I would type or say that!)
It was Ryan Morgan that was the culprit on all the occasions, note on Hull's last try he didn't (or couldn't afford the step into a runner) and the Saints winger got out jumped!

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 03 Jun 2018, 20:18

Against Cas it was Percival - four or five time in the first half alone. That is why DP was so peed off with the ref

Surprised that this has been moved from the Tigers thread THIS IS about Cas
cum on you Ford

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 04 Jun 2018, 09:41

Both Saints centres do this on every high kick, so obviously coached into them, certainly weren't doing it last season.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 04 Jun 2018, 09:49

Also strange that a player got to his feet and played the ball and fell over. He gave hull a penalty. When we played saints it went the other way with Roberts.

There's just no consistency, I can take poor refereeing as long as its the same rules are applied to both teams. This is why refs are getting the stick and rightly so.

I hope they continue with the penalizing for back chat to the ref. Though the same teams seem to be able to ref their own matches like ratboy.