Toronto / Visa

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Toronto / Visa

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Aug 2018, 17:18

MØL wrote:
Tiger53 wrote:Agree about the pitch but the most annoying think for me was the PA guy you could hear in the background whenever Toronto scored. His Andreeeew Dixoooon and Gareeeeth OoooBriaaaaan made is sound like a wrestling pantomime. With that and the music every time there was a break in play you could be forgiven for thinking you'd tuned in to a circus.
I actually like the music in breaks in play, I watch a lot of ice hockey and have always thought it boosts the atmosphere and gets the crowd going.

With everything else it was kind of annoying but I suppose it's the type of stuff that they're audiences are use to.
Agree with you about ice hockey I went to watch the Blackhawks play once best atmosphere at a sporting event ive ever witnessed ...thought the roof would come off
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Toronto / Visa

Post by cogito ergo sum » 23 Aug 2018, 16:06

It's the way with American sports. All hype. I once went to a NFL game in Nashville. The fans from Kansas were around the city all day, really good natured and a party atmosphere. The game itself was a fantastic experience.