Wakefield after kopczak

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Wakefield after kopczak

Post by JIN JER » 22 Jun 2018, 12:34

I'd be delighted with this signing but can't see us paying a fee......But, rumour had it a month since that Salford were eyeing up MCB, don't know if MCB is under contract but maybe a swap deal?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 22 Jun 2018, 17:25

has huby played much this year jinj, can't remember seeing much of him.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 Jun 2018, 18:17

I’ve always rated Kopczak. He’s one that goes under the radar a bit, but he’s very consistent and does the basics right. He makes lots of metres, makes few errors, concedes few penalties and misses few tackles.
However, with the props we have at the moment I don’t think we need him.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 23 Jun 2018, 11:07

lurcher wrote:has huby played much this year jinj, can't remember seeing much of him.
Had an operation about a month since, sad really because he was one of our better forwards in my opinion.
It always gives me a wry smile when I see Huby's name on the team sheet, I worked with his mother Trish at Nestle. I could wind her up rugby wise as she had a pathological hatred of anything Trinity (must be a Cas thing :) ) Whenever I'd be on a wind up she'd literally be foaming at the mouth by the end. :)

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 23 Jun 2018, 11:13

JIN JER wrote:
lurcher wrote:has huby played much this year jinj, can't remember seeing much of him.
Had an operation about a month since, sad really because he was one of our better forwards in my opinion.
It always gives me a wry smile when I see Huby's name on the team sheet, I worked with his mother Trish at Nestle. I could wind her up rugby wise as she had a pathological hatred of anything Trinity (must be a Cas thing :) ) Whenever I'd be on a wind up she'd literally be foaming at the mouth by the end. :)
Bet she’s the biggest trin fan now. :D

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 23 Jun 2018, 11:16

old cas lass wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
I doubt it. :) I would like to see her though, she'd squirm if I walked up to her. :)

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 Jun 2018, 18:18

old cas lass wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
it was just that I was trying to remember who all your props were and realised I hadn't seen much of him. worked with his dad who payed for redhill and he seemed to have 2 black eyes several times a season. coached craig's brother as well.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 24 Jun 2018, 10:43

lurcher wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
it was just that I was trying to remember who all your props were and realised I hadn't seen much of him. worked with his dad who payed for redhill and he seemed to have 2 black eyes several times a season. coached craig's brother as well.
Here you go Lurcher.
Huby
Hirst
England
Pauli Pauli
Fifita
Baldwinson
Arona
Annakin sometimes plays prop too.
Arona

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 24 Jun 2018, 17:57

thought arona was 2nd row and didn't know you'de got 2 of them. :lol:

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 24 Jun 2018, 23:31

lurcher wrote:thought arona was 2nd row and didn't know you'de got 2 of them. :lol:
Ha bloody ha, he's down as a prop on our official site. :) Have you seen ought of Jeff lately?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 25 Jun 2018, 16:43

no but I've got you his number some where. i'll have a look for it.