last nights game

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

last nights game

Post by gateman » 01 Feb 2019, 09:14

St Helens once again look the team to beat but don't look as strong without Barber their new full back as some big boots to fill, ZAK had a solid enough game but I Think our type of play suited him better Wigan seem to hammer it down the middle

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: last nights game

Post by derbystiger » 01 Feb 2019, 09:30

I bet Barba wishes he'd have stopped at Saints - just been sacked by North Queensland without playing a game! :lol:

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 01 Feb 2019, 10:06

derbystiger wrote:I bet Barba wishes he'd have stopped at Saints - just been sacked by North Queensland without playing a game! :lol:

Really, what for, what’s he done.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 01 Feb 2019, 10:16

old cas lass wrote:
derbystiger wrote:I bet Barba wishes he'd have stopped at Saints - just been sacked by North Queensland without playing a game! :lol:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 1a30115bd7

Popped up on my news feed this morning

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 01 Feb 2019, 10:24

derbystiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 1a30115bd7

Popped up on my news feed this morning
Cheers derby, what an idiot.
Wonder which super league club will take him......Warrington Leeds. :D

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 01 Feb 2019, 10:30

Can't see any club over here taking him if the allegations turn out to be true
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 01 Feb 2019, 10:45

Saints certainly didn't look like the team that blew us away this time last year in the opening game. I thought Coote was very safe at the back, but he will offer no where near what Barba could in attack. Makinson was virtually none existent and you could tell they missed that link up from the back Barba offered last year.

One think I am looking forward to is seeing Mata'utia link up tonight, he showed glimpses of it at the back end of the year, he could cause Catalan all sorts of problems tonight.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Feb 2019, 11:18

gateman wrote:St Helens once again look the team to beat but don't look as strong without Barber their new full back as some big boots to fill, ZAK had a solid enough game but I Think our type of play suited him better Wigan seem to hammer it down the middle
Typical sky dow note but kiss zaks ass all night because a wigan player now .Good come back one commentator says after 18months out off the game not mentioned once why he had being out .If u was new to game you think he had being out injured for 18month .If stopped at cas you can bet every time he got the ball his bad past would have being brought up and should cas have sacked him.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 01 Feb 2019, 16:38

heritage1926 wrote:Saints certainly didn't look like the team that blew us away this time last year in the opening game. I thought Coote was very safe at the back, but he will offer no where near what Barba could in attack. Makinson was virtually none existent and you could tell they missed that link up from the back Barba offered last year.

One think I am looking forward to is seeing Mata'utia link up tonight, he showed glimpses of it at the back end of the year, he could cause Catalan all sorts of problems tonight.
I'm looking forward to seeing Peanut shine at fullback, honestly think he's going to be a class act.