DP - Leeds

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: DP - Leeds

Post by old cas lass » 07 May 2019, 16:16

@CTRLFC coach Daryl Powell rules himself out of the running for the vacant role at Leeds Rhinos following David Furner’s departure.

From the man himself.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 07 May 2019, 16:43

old cas lass wrote:@CTRLFC coach Daryl Powell rules himself out of the running for the vacant role at Leeds Rhinos following David Furner’s departure.

From the man himself.
Case dismissed. Lock the thread.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 09 May 2019, 11:58

old cas lass wrote:@CTRLFC coach Daryl Powell rules himself out of the running for the vacant role at Leeds Rhinos following David Furner’s departure.

From the man himself.
They always say that when they are interested, or there is something in the rumour!!....... its like football and the dreaded "Full support of the directors and the club" comment.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 May 2019, 12:39

I still believe DP wouldn't touch Leeds with a barge pole, well at least until Uncle Gawwy goes, but with the current player situation at Cas, I wouldn't be so brave as to rule it out entirely.

Either way, I put DP at the level at which will be looking at to recruit which may well rule out Danny Ward who perhaps deserves the chance. :pray:
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 09 May 2019, 19:10

Flat Capper wrote:I still believe DP wouldn't touch Leeds with a barge pole, well at least until Uncle Gawwy goes, but with the current player situation at Cas, I wouldn't be so brave as to rule it out entirely.

Either way, I put DP at the level at which will be looking at to recruit which may well rule out Danny Ward who perhaps deserves the chance. :pray:
There is no problem between Garry and Daryl, they are still pretty close and doesn't Daryls daughter work at Headingley?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 May 2019, 08:37

Leeds are almost a joke now to bring someone like furner in and not let him do the job players complaining to Sinfield about him because he told one or two of them they were (REMOVED)
Id go for Powell like a shot if I were them and in a short space of time hed turn it around
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 12 May 2019, 09:55

They brought McD from London, maybe now Danny Ward. They've tried a big name Aussie, try a young coach with Leeds pedigree.
Bookies have Flanagan favourite.

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 12 May 2019, 10:56

Powell will not join them how many times has he been linked he loves cas he will go when Bennett is done only team he will coach after cas is England and he will go with my blessings too cause he deserves it but win the grand final with us first!