Semi Pro football in Castleford

Exactly what it says on the tin...
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Semi Pro football in Castleford

Post by lurcher » 02 May 2017, 23:38

5 years ago I retired and moved to Bridlington. I had never been to a live football game in my life but saw a plea from the owner of Bridlington town afc for more people to attend if he was to continue putting money in. I gave it a try for a midweek evening game and enjoyed it. since then I regularly go to evening midweek games and while its not as exiting as rl at least its live sport at a very reasonable price. tidy little ground and clubhouse too.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Lee A

Post by Lee A » 03 May 2017, 11:22

Mysterio wrote:
Glassy AFC wrote:I guess I could of put 'soccer' in the title
Agreed. Cheers
Nothing like making the guy feel welcome!! All he was trying to do was to generate a bit more local interest in his club. As he said, most of the fans at Glasshoughton will support Cas in some way so why shouldn't he try his luck in trying to entice some new fans. Completely uncalled for Mysterio.

Good luck with recruiting more fans for next year and don't let people put you off posting on here.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 May 2017, 20:08

Lee A wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
Agreed. Cheers
Nothing like making the guy feel welcome!! All he was trying to do was to generate a bit more local interest in his club. As he said, most of the fans at Glasshoughton will support Cas in some way so why shouldn't he try his luck in trying to entice some new fans. Completely uncalled for Mysterio.

Good luck with recruiting more fans for next year and don't let people put you off posting on here.
This.

Some right busy-bodies on here.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 03 May 2017, 20:43

Lee A wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
Agreed. Cheers

Daren't you use your real forum name? Creating a second user ID ? 7 posts? :dance:

I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is I don't want to read about a pansy sport on my rugby forum. Soccer is a total joke - -a totally ruined sport
Audacter Et Sincere

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 05 May 2017, 07:14

Your rugby forum :lol:

You're that not-arsed about it that you come into the Anything Else-Other Sports forum specifically to post about it #-o :-k
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Lee A

Post by Lee A » 06 May 2017, 00:44

Mysterio wrote:
Lee A wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
Agreed. Cheers

Daren't you use your real forum name? Creating a second user ID ? 7 posts? :dance:

I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is I don't want to read about a pansy sport on my rugby forum. Soccer is a total joke - -a totally ruined sport
I don't have another forum name you clown. My name is Lee as per my... well name on here. I assume you are called mysterio.... no thought not. What makes you think anyone cares about your hatred for football. You really aren't important enough to worry about Mr Mysterio