Lads in Dublin...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Re: Lads in Dublin...

Post by Di » 10 Oct 2017, 13:35

FB_IMG_1507639022169.jpg
FB_IMG_1507639036400.jpg
FB_IMG_1507639045367.jpg
FB_IMG_1507639051259.jpg
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 10 Oct 2017, 13:38

IMG_20171010_134136.jpg
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by StevieTheTV » 10 Oct 2017, 13:42

Can he play Full Back 8)
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Oct 2017, 13:57

Did they get dressed in the dark?

Some bad jeans and trainers on show there. Fit right in in Dublin to be fair.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 10 Oct 2017, 14:17

StevieTheTV wrote:Can he play Full Back 8)
That size he can play anywhere he says he wants to!
he's a bit of a unit alright...

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 10 Oct 2017, 14:40

Why is he called Big Mik?

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 10 Oct 2017, 15:35

cogito ergo sum wrote:Why is he called Big Mik?
Because he's called Mik and is literally a giant? :D

Ladytiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ladytiger » 10 Oct 2017, 15:45

Omg some people need to get a grip why shouldn’t they post on social media.. They deserve to celebrate what’s been an unbelievable season of achievements .. yes we are all hurting and gutted from Saturday but now the dusts settled a bit we needto reflect and ask ourselves if someone have had said before the season had started we would win all we’ve done you’d have taken it.. Enjoy your off season boys and come back fighting again for next season you deserve it

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 10 Oct 2017, 16:59

TheSheriff wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Why is he called Big Mik?
Because he's called Mik and is literally a giant? :D
because little mik would be far from the truth look at size of him

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Oct 2017, 17:04

Somebody tell me Big Mik plays RL? :pray: :pray: :pray:
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Beth
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Beth » 10 Oct 2017, 18:08

TownvillesTiger wrote:So the lads are on the end of season doo in Dublin,

No problem with that, what they've achieved this year as been phenomenal and they deserve to celebrate.

However you would have thought they'd have been advised, all things considered, not to flaunt it on social media,

The whole of the town is still recovering from not just the Zak/Drugs story but from the absolute no show at Old Trafford and for me the season appears to have been tarnished slightly.

Sat here eating my Frosties seeing the lads have such a great time Dublin, while I still haven't got over the weekend and it leaves a sour taste for me.....

Or am I being a bit too precious?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you joking?

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 18:10

Been to Dublin several times. Hope they have as good a time as I always did. :dance: :dance: :dance:

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 19:21

Flat Capper wrote:Somebody tell me Big Mik plays RL? :pray: :pray: :pray:
Nah he’s ballet dancer

Scarborotiger

Post by Scarborotiger » 10 Oct 2017, 19:55

I agree with Townville tiger It looks like we are going back to the bad old days On Saturday they played crap End off It should not of been about that stupid capper one man does not make a team or so I hoped but we have stood by that team thick and thin and if they think that after that performance that deserve a break then we might as well take a time machine back to the horse and jockey. Yes they have played well all season but we have supported them and paid their wages - well some of it. Bad PR I hope this is not the beginning of this team alienating themselves. After Saturday I could have done with going on a bender but I have to work so that I can watch my team.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 11 Oct 2017, 01:39

Scarborotiger wrote:I agree with Townville tiger It looks like we are going back to the bad old days On Saturday they played crap End off It should not of been about that stupid capper one man does not make a team or so I hoped but we have stood by that team thick and thin and if they think that after that performance that deserve a break then we might as well take a time machine back to the horse and jockey. Yes they have played well all season but we have supported them and paid their wages - well some of it. Bad PR I hope this is not the beginning of this team alienating themselves. After Saturday I could have done with going on a bender but I have to work so that I can watch my team.
Unbelievable Jeff

terminaldecline
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by terminaldecline » 11 Oct 2017, 08:05

Scarborotiger wrote:I agree with Townville tiger It looks like we are going back to the bad old days On Saturday they played crap End off It should not of been about that stupid capper one man does not make a team or so I hoped but we have stood by that team thick and thin and if they think that after that performance that deserve a break then we might as well take a time machine back to the horse and jockey. Yes they have played well all season but we have supported them and paid their wages - well some of it. Bad PR I hope this is not the beginning of this team alienating themselves. After Saturday I could have done with going on a bender but I have to work so that I can watch my team.
I agree. And while we're at it, that performance was so bad that the entire squad won't make Santa's nice list (I have checked it, and checked it twice - and they're not on the list) . So until they can rectify their last game I think Christmas should be cancelled for every member of the playing staff as well.

And they better not show up trick or treating on halloween, because they won't be getting owt from my house I can tell you.

flogging's too good for 'em

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 11 Oct 2017, 09:45

If Big Mik was in Robin Hood's gang he'd be Little Mik.

And everyone who is now giving the club hell, I've watched for 60 years and this year almost best ever. Thanks Lads, hope the break was good.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 11 Oct 2017, 09:53

hardly giving them hell.

Tiger53
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tiger53 » 11 Oct 2017, 10:07

I hardly think they thought on Sunday 'we played crap yesterday let's go on the lash in Dublin for a few days'. This has probably been planned as the end of season trip for months. What are they supposed to do cancel it because of one bad performance that no one, including them, would have anticipated?

Get a grip, it's been a cracking season and they've earned it.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Oct 2017, 12:58

And they have put their backs on the line for around 45/46 weeks, training every week and potentially risking injury. A lot of the time they won't be able to do anything of the sorts that you and I could do and they will have to keep their body in peak condition.

This is the one time that any player should be entitled to blow off steam. Even after a really rubbish season I'd say so go and let off steam, get everything out the system and then come back fresh ready for the new season ready to start again.

If you had a really rubbish day at work but you had achieved all your targets for the rest of the season, you wouldn't expect your manager to say you aren't allowed to go out drinking, have fun, not enjoy yourself in your personal down time on the premise of one day.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!