Club sponsors

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Club sponsors

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 13:27

cogito ergo sum wrote:Street sellers also selling Leeds colours. Wonder if Leeds shop carries no stock either. Street sellers selling burgers, wonder if Macdonalds had no stock?

Dont care what other teams or nasty burger joints do. Just be nice to see our club make the most of every opportunity. It has been said many times that our marketing team could do better.

Johnlewis1920
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnlewis1920 » 10 Oct 2017, 15:13

The street sellers took a opertunaty just as leeds did with one day less to organise grand final related merchandise
Castleford wasted the opertunaty instead brought forward next years shirt to sell
The marketing team should look at our merchandise before coming out with the slogan for season ticket renewals it would be nice to play in Black & Amber

Shareholder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shareholder » 10 Oct 2017, 17:33

Johnlewis1920 wrote:The street sellers took a opertunaty just as leeds did with one day less to organise grand final related merchandise
Castleford wasted the opertunaty instead brought forward next years shirt to sell
The marketing team should look at our merchandise before coming out with the slogan for season ticket renewals it would be nice to play in Black & Amber
Wasn't a lover of the new colours but they have grown on me, I think the marketing team do a fantastic job and have really lifted the clubs profile, the last 4 years , as our CEO said at the last AGM mark Grattan has done a great job in this area ,

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 17:48

I have also heard SG sauing Bulsara was "Amazing". He clearly isnt and not even good.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 10 Oct 2017, 17:52

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:I have also heard SG sauing Bulsara was "Amazing". He clearly isnt and not even good.
It’s all about opinions and whilst I’m not really a Queen fan, I thought Bulsara was very good!
Danny Boy

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 17:59

If you thought he was good I wouldnt like to listen to your music library. [-X [-X [-X

Shareholder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shareholder » 10 Oct 2017, 18:20

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:If you thought he was good I wouldnt like to listen to your music library. [-X [-X [-X
Ahh their you go lofthouse tiger it's all about opinions, he's entitled to his you're entitled to yours , but at least he gives his in the open, and not hiding behind a computer.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Oct 2017, 18:44

Shareholder wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:If you thought he was good I wouldnt like to listen to your music library. [-X [-X [-X
Ahh their you go lofthouse tiger it's all about opinions, he's entitled to his you're entitled to yours , but at least he gives his in the open, and not hiding behind a computer.
That dont make any sense ???
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Oct 2017, 18:54

Was just thinking the same.

I was just having a joke with Danny Boy. Nothing more. ](*,)

Shareholder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Shareholder » 10 Oct 2017, 20:53

It's an age thing lofthouse , I get bored easily

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 11 Oct 2017, 13:39

I know what your saying being an oldie myself. :dance:

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 11 Oct 2017, 16:33

Shareholder wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:We all saw the people in the town selling the big flags hows it having a go asking why the club didnt have them in the shop?
I was in the shop last week and guess what, there were flags, tee shirts , hats, scarfs , new away shirts , polos , in fact as much official merchandise you could wish for , you know the type of stuff if their is a fault with you can return, the stuff that helps generate enough money so we have a great team to watch, and pay their wages , oh and not forgating the VAT the club have to pay. But an interesting point is maybe the club knew that their was over 8000 free flags for all the cas fans on their seats at the GF when they got there, maybe just maybe !
we were half way up the Stretford end and only the seats below us seemed to have the free cas flags and yet all the leeds fans at the opposite end seemed to have flags.
jo brand is eddie warings love child