I'm Cas until I Die!!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: I'm Cas until I Die!!

Post by cogito ergo sum » 12 Oct 2017, 09:37

Saturday did hurt, but would you choose mid-table mediocrity over mixing it with the big boys and losing a final.
I wouldn't be swapping seasons with Huddersfield, for example.
When I was at the Headingley cricket test, during lunch I had a walk around the rugby pitch. I've attended professional courses in the Carnegie stand. Then at Cas I see our big tyres and telegraph poles outside the training pitch and see what we're up against with clubs like Leeds. (No wonder Brian Mac feels the pressure).
Then I feel proud and know why I'm Cas till I die and prefer being hurt in finals just to show how we mix it with those who have it all.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: I'm Cas until I Die!!

Post by SuffolkTiger » 12 Oct 2017, 21:33

cogito ergo sum wrote:Saturday did hurt, but would you choose mid-table mediocrity over mixing it with the big boys and losing a final.
I wouldn't be swapping seasons with Huddersfield, for example.
When I was at the Headingley cricket test, during lunch I had a walk around the rugby pitch. I've attended professional courses in the Carnegie stand. Then at Cas I see our big tyres and telegraph poles outside the training pitch and see what we're up against with clubs like Leeds. (No wonder Brian Mac feels the pressure).
Then I feel proud and know why I'm Cas till I die and prefer being hurt in finals just to show how we mix it with those who have it all.
Great post. We've made the "establishment" feel uncomfortable this year - helped by the whiff of the malt kilns and the shadow cast by Hicksons. I like that.