Zak - The Truth

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Zak - The Truth

Post by TT Tiger » 11 Oct 2017, 10:47

I’m fairly sure cocaine like many drugs reduces refelex time and impairs judgement this is obviously some that can be dangerous when applied to a sport as dangerous as rugby. If it’s a wide spread problem call em all in and say we are not going to stand for it. There are plenty of kids that don’t quite make the grade that would be happy to take their place. Use some of Nigel woods pay in the tests.

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 11 Oct 2017, 11:58

ERG2012 wrote:
takethetwo wrote:Its not so much as showing off though thats the problem .
Just a bully .
I was in the Green Dragon a few weeks ago and he was arguing with someone. The lad called him a w@**er and Zaks response : Yeah but Im a w@**er on 100 grand a year . Attitude stinks.
Not anymore he ain't... Idiot.

As a side note I did notice that on the WADA and UKAD websites you can contact them if you think someone is taking banned substances.... There's a thought
I've done it before. Nothing came of it.

Long live the Tigers!!!

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 11 Oct 2017, 12:25

da_jimbob_7 wrote:
ERG2012 wrote:
Just a bully .
I was in the Green Dragon a few weeks ago and he was arguing with someone. The lad called him a w@**er and Zaks response : Yeah but Im a w@**er on 100 grand a year . Attitude stinks.

As a side note I did notice that on the WADA and UKAD websites you can contact them if you think someone is taking banned substances.... There's a thought
Same here. I have been reporting Jon Wilkin 3 times a week for the last 2 years.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 11 Oct 2017, 14:44

KB80 wrote:
da_jimbob_7 wrote:
ERG2012 wrote:
Just a bully .

Same here. I have been reporting Jon Wilkin 3 times a week for the last 2 years.
:lol:

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 11 Oct 2017, 17:08

some more interesting thoughts from the wigan observer

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/opinion/ ... -1-8798683

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 11 Oct 2017, 17:45

yorky wrote:some more interesting thoughts from the wigan observer

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/opinion/ ... -1-8798683
After reading that i have come to the conclusion he is either thick as mince or he has a real addiction :shock:

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 11 Oct 2017, 18:12

Does he know what he's talking about though ?

Also says players have defected to Fiji (he means Tonga)

And they are basic spelling spelling mistakes .Maybe he needs an extra finher like us lol.
Joking aside , if Zak has taken it the day of a game that must mean addiction. A night out with friends is bad enough , friday dinnertime is a serious problem.

Jobo

Post by Jobo » 11 Oct 2017, 18:58

I've just read WADA and it does say that, unless the league has a different policy. I can't find one .....

Also found something that says it was definitely the case for football.

Is he an addict or as thick as mince - think the answer is yes to both

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 13 Oct 2017, 17:49

Just googled it, cocaine stays in ur blood for 12-48hrs but it stays in ur urine for 2-3days, if ur a chronic cocaine user is can stay in ur urine for upto 2weeks
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Craigy B
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Craigy B » 13 Oct 2017, 23:09

One thing that I don't get is, why did it take 3 weeks to get the results of the drug test? The company I work for regularly drug test people. Some times they're performed at the spur of the moment due to an incident at work. But they only ever take 24hrs the receive the results. So why did it take 3 weeks for a professional antidoping agency to test and reply to Zak's sample

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Oct 2017, 09:22

another thing, Rangi and Walker have been found guilty of taking drugs months ago why haven't they received their sentence as anyone any idea why it takes so long ??, I should think CAS will have to pay ZAC until he receives his sentence am I wrong on this one ??

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 14 Oct 2017, 18:18

gateman wrote:another thing, Rangi and Walker have been found guilty of taking drugs months ago why haven't they received their sentence as anyone any idea why it takes so long ??, I should think CAS will have to pay ZAC until he receives his sentence am I wrong on this one ??
Both appealed haven't they?
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 15 Oct 2017, 21:43

any one know his current where abouts? I know he was sent up the lakes for a few days but I wondered if he has been told to stay away from the club or if he is back and getting help.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 15 Oct 2017, 21:48

lurcher wrote:any one know his current where abouts? I know he was sent up the lakes for a few days but I wondered if he has been told to stay away from the club or if he is back and getting help.
The Priory, hopefully.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 16 Oct 2017, 00:00

ZAC, the lad himself must know how completely STUPID he as been, Hero to Zero for shoving white powder up your nose, when he is going to the dole and they are offering him zero hours contracts on minimum wage I hope it sinks home what a burke he as been, I hope the lad learns from his mistakes and cleans his act up he is young enough to do so

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 16 Oct 2017, 08:28

lurcher wrote:any one know his current where abouts? I know he was sent up the lakes for a few days but I wondered if he has been told to stay away from the club or if he is back and getting help.
He was spotted at Hull fair,you couldn’t make it up.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 16 Oct 2017, 09:37

Prob been told to stay away until the club decide what they are going to do.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 16 Oct 2017, 10:00

I think he will be sacked and rightly so. We can’t afford to be paying £100000+ a year to have a player on the sidelines.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 16 Oct 2017, 11:49

He has breached his contract so that amount of money is Null and void, he would get a job in the marketing side for match days and the like on 25-30k and hed be happy to take it rather than go and work in ALDI or ASDA, thats the only way we would keep him on in my opinion, either that or we get offered a good wedge from Rugby Union.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 16 Oct 2017, 13:13

I’ve heard people saying Leeds knew about his issues. If so have they sold him without full disclosure? Could we be entitled to some money back? Or is it a case of “caveat emptor”?