uder 19s V Saints

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

uder 19s V Saints

Post by gateman » 11 May 2018, 12:20

A big improvement shown last night though going down 16-31 I think that was the score the lads showed a lot of spirit their next win will not be far away, a few of the lads had very good games and as they mature with age they can only get better, one of the players that really impressed me was one of the subs Eddie Wilcock 14 on his shirt though small in stature he reminded me of a little lad that played for Leeds last season , he is very quick evasive and fearless

Casmania
Verified

Re: uder 19s V Saints

Post by Casmania » 11 May 2018, 12:35

gateman wrote:A big improvement shown last night though going down 16-31 I think that was the score the lads showed a lot of spirit their next win will not be far away, a few of the lads had very good games and as they mature with age they can only get better, one of the players that really impressed me was one of the subs Eddie Wilcock 14 on his shirt though small in stature he reminded me of a little lad that played for Leeds last season , he is very quick evasive and fearless
Final score Cas 16 St Helens 35

MY CLUB. MY CAS

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 11 May 2018, 17:34

no announcer no scoreboard that's why I have gone wrong RE score, the club as taken over the hot drinks sales from the supporters when they did it you could always get a cup of coffee I went for one last night they only had hot chocolate and tea on sale,

Weareone

Post by Weareone » 12 May 2018, 08:09

gateman wrote:A big improvement shown last night though going down 16-31 I think that was the score the lads showed a lot of spirit their next win will not be far away, a few of the lads had very good games and as they mature with age they can only get better, one of the players that really impressed me was one of the subs Eddie Wilcock 14 on his shirt though small in stature he reminded me of a little lad that played for Leeds last season , he is very quick evasive and fearless
Oneil was telling the number 14 what to do should of funished the try oneill set up not a bad lad but not a patch on that oneil best player on that pitch then went to loose and was just as good there why dp has not give this lad a shot yet baffles me i watched the 19s a few times this and last year and this lad just gets better and better tough lad i hope he has sign wont get a tougher player in that 19s

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by greenhouse » 12 May 2018, 09:07

I used to go regular to under nineteens but when they moved to 7 o'clock kick offs it made it difficult to get down for the start of the game.the last one I went to they didn't put any floodlights on and the last 10 minutes were virtually played in the dark so I thought if the club can't be bothered why should I