Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by fords » 14 May 2018, 12:24

tigerfeat wrote:just looked on the wigan forum,guy there says if he joins wigan the club will pay cas compensation
warrington stopped trying to sign him last week
the deal to wigan is still up in the air even tho theve offered him a great deal,he dosnt want to move from his new house
i reckon the guy has took that info from what Donald posted on this thread on pg 26 ...

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 14 May 2018, 13:13

It seems like he may have messed up again. In so much that Cas will probably chase him for money as breach of contract and then potentially Wigan if he doesn't honour his contest (if that is true).

Not a good placed to be in

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 May 2018, 14:22

a couple of letters in league express from wigan fans who don't want him at the club, one considering whether to carry on supporting.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 15 May 2018, 09:53

lurcher wrote:a couple of letters in league express from wigan fans who don't want him at the club, one considering whether to carry on supporting.
Interesting but ultimately they put results over everything else at Wigan. They have no morals and have proved it time and again.

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 15 May 2018, 10:02

tigerfeat wrote:it certainly looks like he wanted to come back to cas but wanted what wigan was offering which like our friend in wigan said is a very good offer
Has said he wanted to stay but Cas were dithering so accepted an offer from Wigan.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 15 May 2018, 10:56

Nu Shooze wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:it certainly looks like he wanted to come back to cas but wanted what wigan was offering which like our friend in wigan said is a very good offer
Has said he wanted to stay but Cas were dithering so accepted an offer from Wigan.
Let’s get this straight.

If Hardaker was getting to get us to match the Wigan offer, which I would imagine be 25% higher than ours, we were being held to ransom by a bloke who’d just got banned for taking drugs and ruined our year too.

Zak should have been informed by his agent, if not by his consceience, that the only way to go was to put the wrongs right at Cas before anything else.

On top of that, no player should be entitled to a wage increase as a direct result of a ban for drugs.

I would suggest we hound him and smoke him out over this, if we hold his registration.

In fact, that’s probably what is happening right now.....??

Anyone see the same thing as me?
Audacter Et Sincere

JJ
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JJ » 15 May 2018, 10:58

I would be surprised if we hold his registration following our sacking him - wouldn't it be the case that he becomes a free agent at that point ?

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 15 May 2018, 11:16

JJ wrote:I would be surprised if we hold his registration following our sacking him - wouldn't it be the case that he becomes a free agent at that point ?
I might be wrong but I think we do
Audacter Et Sincere

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 15 May 2018, 11:32

Mysterio wrote:
JJ wrote:I would be surprised if we hold his registration following our sacking him - wouldn't it be the case that he becomes a free agent at that point ?
I might be wrong but I think we do

Wouldn't be surprised if he did go to Wigan if they give us some sort of fee to stop us chasing Zak in court for all the money we have lost down to his messing up.
🐯 COYF!

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 15 May 2018, 11:44

According to facebook he will be announced on Thursday that he’s signed for Wigan. Same kid who knew we’d signed watts well before . Wish it wasn’t true but .... ? Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen, purely coz it’s wigan !!

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 15 May 2018, 12:01

He told my mate he was going to Wigan a few months ago

Ladytiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ladytiger » 16 May 2018, 15:16

My friend was told by one of our current players he signed for Wigan 3 months ago now is this not elegant was he still a cas player then??? Wigan calling Catalans for doing the same thing with Tomkins ..I don’t buy into all this zac wanted to come back but for whatever reason you get an excuse why he didn’t.. if he had any morals he be signing back at cas

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 16 May 2018, 16:52

Ladytiger wrote:My friend was told by one of our current players he signed for Wigan 3 months ago now is this not elegant was he still a cas player then??? Wigan calling Catalans for doing the same thing with Tomkins ..I don’t buy into all this zac wanted to come back but for whatever reason you get an excuse why he didn’t.. if he had any morals he be signing back at cas

:clap: to right

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 16 May 2018, 21:46

Will thursday be the day we find out if zaks signed for wigan??

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 16 May 2018, 22:11

Bolton-tiger wrote:Will thursday be the day we find out if zaks signed for wigan??
They’ve probably got the ban commuted further and have named him in the squad for Magic Weekend!

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 17 May 2018, 13:31

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Bolton-tiger wrote:Will thursday be the day we find out if zaks signed for wigan??
They’ve probably got the ban commuted further and have named him in the squad for Magic Weekend!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Surely lovely Wigan wouldn't do that. :-k

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 May 2018, 16:12

Apparently not although the Pies have informed us of an extension for Gildart which surely will fuel those thoughts of those hopeful of Cas resigning ZH?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 18 May 2018, 09:46

Flat Capper wrote:
Apparently not although the Pies have informed us of an extension for Gildart which surely will fuel those thoughts of those hopeful of Cas resigning ZH?
With then allowing ratboy to leave, they either have a lot of faith in escare or its zh.

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 18 May 2018, 11:50

Confirmed at Wigan, 4 year deal.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 18 May 2018, 11:52

The Firm wrote:Confirmed at Wigan, 4 year deal.
Confirmed by who
CLASSY CAS FOREVER