Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 14 Jul 2018, 11:40

nice try but the fact remains Corbyn and McDonnell have a long history of supporting our enemies. Do you hate your country as much as they do, if not why support them.

It probably explains why them and their kind hate Trump... he’s a patriot who puts the interest of his country first.

Can you update the board as to how Venezuela are getting on by the way?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jul 2018, 11:50

BTW everyone, you see there how WF10 tried to legitimise supporting the bombing of our own citizens because we supported a group in Afghanistan against the invading Soviet army. Typical leftist reasoning

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Jul 2018, 12:38

alftupper wrote:BTW everyone, you see there how WF10 tried to legitimise supporting the bombing of our own citizens because we supported a group in Afghanistan against the invading Soviet army. Typical leftist reasoning
Ye so if you can just point out exactly where I did that please? Or you can just make stuff up that suits your agenda.

Typical right wing reasoning ;)
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jul 2018, 13:24

I have no need, your comment and the context in which it was written is there to see.

I’m still waiting to hear how Venezuela is getting on, are their citizens still eating their pets to survive? This was the economic and social utopia that Corbyn and McDonnell wanted to create in our country. Please update.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jul 2018, 15:08

Poor old Capper trying to lecture us on how bad Brexit will be for our economy at the same time as hankering for a Corbyn led government :D

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Jul 2018, 17:21

alftupper wrote:I have no need, your comment and the context in which it was written is there to see.
You a Daily Mail journalist pal?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Jul 2018, 18:41

alftupper wrote:I have no need, your comment and the context in which it was written is there to see.

I’m still waiting to hear how Venezuela is getting on, are their citizens still eating their pets to survive? This was the economic and social utopia that Corbyn and McDonnell wanted to create in our country. Please update.
Oh, and Operation Condor. Go on, educate yourself.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Jul 2018, 23:58

I have just seen an interview with Farage and Fox news - click on link below and this pretty much sums up my last 2 posts on this topic which I have been banging on about - Look and see and remember how Farage had the electorate swinging his way when he was in charge of his party and why people were swarming to him as he speaks what people think and he's not a million miles away as to what he says.

Loony Left and Anti Brexit have converged and teamed up and this would destroy this country in a very short space of time - we could be sleepwalking into disaster !

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/t ... spartandhp

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Jul 2018, 00:00

CasRus wrote:I have just seen an interview with Farage and Fox news - click on link below and this pretty much sums up my last 2 posts on this topic which I have been banging on about - Look and see and remember how Farage had the electorate swinging his way when he was in charge of his party and why people were swarming to him as he speaks what people think and he's not a million miles away as to what he says.

Loony Left and Anti Brexit have converged and teamed up and this would destroy this country in a very short space of time - we could be sleepwalking into disaster !

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/t ... spartandhp
Look for the video bottom right after ads - about 4.1/2 mins long

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Jul 2018, 08:39

His whole policy on Brexit negotiations is to leave it to the last minute until the German car companies and French wine companies go and complain about lost income and then the EU will cave in...

It’s an utterly bizarre position.

Yes they would suffer a bit, but the uk would suffer enormously if there was no deal.. Essentially he’s asking us to play a game of immensely high stakes cards where everyone involved knows what hand of cards we’ve got and everyone involved knows it’s considerably worse than the EUs. Also, every single player involved would know that the UK was bluffing and couldn’t afford a no deal.

Now, given that every single person on both sides of the fence knows this... why would it be a worthwhile tactic to pursue?

Essentially, he knows he’s never delivering a Brexit deal, or a trade deal or in fact anything, he’ll never be in the position to deliver a single thing so he can make all the promises he wants.

When it ends up being a total [REMOVED] up he can blame the Tories for being too weak with the EU and Remainers for betrayal and sabotage while he remains blameless.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Jul 2018, 11:17

Personally I think it best to get behind the May proposal which doesn't satisfy both extremes as the only other two options is to either remain in the EU which is undemocratic and has major consequences going forward or we crash out to WTO rules which will collapse the UK and also EU economy. It is as to where we currently are in having not played a stronger hand early days after article 50 with May trying to pacify both extremes. I was for them playing for a high stakes deal but that didn't happen.

Yes it is a high stakes outlook from Farage and always has been but he's the one that had UKIP resonating with the public and growing in support which shows the feeling of the will of the older wiser generation and the referendum showed the younger end opting to stay in and be subservient to a Brussels Cartel who have become a dictatorship and which we have sleepwalked into by successive governments and which we fought against in two world wars so we are not a free nation and that my friend is the rub !

The question here is "are the older generation right or are the younger generation right" - to me we have lost our democratic right to make decisions and we have Big Brother Brussels telling us what to do and we are being bossed around - This to me is shameful for our great nation and will come to bite us in time to come when it's much too late.

So at this juncture, the May plan as much as I am on the Rees Mogg/Johnson/Davies view has to be a compromise to try to pacify all and we could work with for a few years, get stronger and then totally pull the plug on the EU when tech has improved to maintain borders for Ireland and we have learned how to work in the new setup. I still maintain though that we could have played hardball and got a better starting position rather than the weaker May plan just now but if Brussels do not and will not accept this without further compromises then we have to be prepared to just walk away under WTO, swallow a 10% dive in the economy and suck it up, accept a poorer standard of living for a few years but tax the richer end to help the lower end over these hard years and start growing from that.

Look at Post World War 1 Germany who were bankrupt well into the 30s and then look at them when Hitler had grown Germany into a powerful country at the end of the 30s - That shows it is do'able providing people can bide their time and be patient but also work hard to build it back up.

At the moment I generally see that we have become complacent and unwilling to graft and want everything as a given - People need to understand you don't get owt from nowt and when times are hard like you've seen for example in China where they have worked for a bowl of rice to survive, you suddenly start seeing amazing growth also and standards of living shooting up just by this very fact. We as a nation need to now gain some facts of life having been too complacent for far too long !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 08:51

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 11:28

Interesting watch - the trouble with Soubury is she does not recognize democracy - The vote was to leave irrespective of the consequences so the democratic vote is to follow the majority who voted to leave. Yes it will have an effect on jobs and make people poorer in the short term until we rejig ourselves into a brave new world - That is FACT but we voted to leave and we should have to suck it up for the sake of democracy.

So if Corbyn wins an election by 52% of the vote, can we now call time on him and have another vote till we get what we want and vise versa if it went the other way and remain in limboland. We are treading on dodgy ground with democracy in this country and which could lead to anarchy.

It's of no use kicking and screaming and I don't understand what Soubury is harping on about when Rees Mogg's group have amended the Chequers white paper to give us stronger initial hand to bargain with rather than pitiful one.

Let them get with it, see how the EU react, take stock again as they may accept or reject - All this talk to put the frightners on about job losses and being poorer remains to be seen as far as I am concerned just like they said we would meltdown after the Brexit vote which DIDN'T HAPPEN and where Business wanted to join the Euro !! Well Hello on that one !!

Soubury needs to stop getting her knickers in a twist as she is like a "Screaming Banshee" and needs to get a grip !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 12:00

Is this about the gist of it - May and her gang meet at Chequers, cobble a white paper together and send it to the other 27 EU members informing them that's the position.

And a few days later, as the 27 are reviewing the paper, important aspects of the white paper are changed again?

If I were the EU I'd tell Britain to just [REMOVED] off.

No deal.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 12:01

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 13:16

Yes well done to the EU - it's only took them about 40 years to get a deal !!! And I bet it would more than help Germany and France more in their favour !!

Yes and similarly I'd be telling the EU to go forth and multiply also !!

I bet your better half wears the trousers in your relationship as you must like being bossed around and told what to do !

You must be a "submissive taker" having Junker and Co giving you one up the rear and them not having the decency to give you a reach around at the same time !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 13:41

Seriously, edit your post deleting them last 2 paragraphs.

No need.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 14:06

Come on - it's all in good humour !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jul 2018, 14:07

Come on - it's all in good humour !! haven't you watched that film "Full metal Jacket" my line is a direct quote !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jul 2018, 17:24

Good that we can joke about your homophobic attitude isn't it?

I bet you slap your missus about a bit - shows her who's boss doesn't it?